Day three. I am drained. Maybe because I was up till three am hanging out with my favorite people in Billings, Montana. Which was a hail. Day two consisted of almost fifteen hours in the car. Omaha, north to Sioux Falls. Linked up with I-90. Took that alllllll the way to Billings via South Dakota and Wyoming. Five states in total I was in. Phew.
I am writing this post from a McDonalds in Butte, Montana. It's a little under halfway to today's final destination of Deer Park, Washington and my parents basement. Thank goodness. I will be sleeping in a bed tonight.
Highlights from yesterday included. Kokanee. Softball fields. Wings. Wall Drug. A large Dinosaur. Some great conversation. And a new found hatred for wind. Killed my fuel economy going through South Dakota. Also. The election was yesterday. That. Is a separate blog from my parents couch. Maybe tonight.
My next stop. Depending on fuel economy will either be Missoula. Or somewhere in Idaho. Ima need caffiene.

No comments:
Post a Comment