Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Blog From Zeppoz

Life has been a whirlwind since I got back to Pullman.  A good whirlwind, but crazy none the less.  My good buddy Josh was nice enough to let me sleep on a cot.  In his dining room.  Its great.  No sarcasm.  I am a five minute walk to work.  A four minute walk to my gym.  And a six minute walk to Wal-Mart.  Amen.

Work is great.  I love what I do.  Work with some really awesome people.  I just don't get a lot of time off. Tonight is actually my first night off that I have had since I started back.  On November 12.  I don't mind.  The job is great.

Thanksgiving was fantastic.  Short lived.  But I did get to spend it with my family.  That hasn't happened in a long time.

Other than that.  Just been working out and working.

No comments: