Got a bottle of RoxyLean by BPI from a buddy I worked with. It is a thermogenic which means this increase your core temperature with the idea to burn more calories.
First. I didn't notice a difference with this product. Used it for a month. With a relativly clean diet. I still worked out. Actually think I looked worse after.
I feel that I have my diet in check as well as my workouts. I didnt like while on this product I wasn't allowed to have any more caffeine during the day. This was fine on shorter days, on days when I was able to workout first thing or on days when I got a full nights sleep the night before. On days when that didn't happen I was dragging by the end of the day and/or struggling through a workout.
My caffeine tolerance is decent. I was using caffeinated pre-workouts, drinking caffeinated beverages (green tea, diet pop, energy drinks) fairly regularly before I tried RoxyLean. The first couple days on it I felt jittery and cold. And had to poop more than normal. I'll pass.
In conclusion. There is no magic pill. Your body is going to do what it wants, all you can do is help. There are better (and probably healthier) ways to accomplish your fitness goals.
Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment