Friday, November 9, 2012

Abode Hunting On the Palouse

Yes.  Its true.  I am coming back to Pullman.  And I need a place to live.  I am hoping to find something more structured than a couch to crash on.  If anyone has anything to offer that would be great.  I would ideally like to be in my own place by the first of the year.  So if its an extra room, don't worry, I'm not trying to stay forever.  Sorry for the scattered thoughts below. 

Rough Outline
-Would prefer something semi-private.  Will be working nights, would hate to be a disturbance
-Willing to respect all rules of the "house"
-Yes, I am willing to pay rent.  Max budget for everything would ideally be no more than $500, I know this is a stretch.  But I have faith
-Money is a little tight right now, with moving across the country, and coaching junior college volleyball.  Would appreciate a little flexibility getting up and going
-Would love to find something more permanent, especially if it has some character, maybe like someones basement apartment, one above a garage or business.  Even a loft.  ha ha
-Prefer a pet free home (allergies), not because I don't love em
-Just need a little access to kitchen space mainly for breakfast and shakes
-I don't have a lot of stuff, ie whatever I could bring back in my Jetta.  So I don't need a lot of space.
-Hoping to avoid a property management company

If you, or anyone you know, might be able to help me out.  Please let me know.

No comments: