Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kyle Bent

For those of you that know, Kyle Bent is the Head Coach of the Women's Basketball team at Danville Area Community College. That means he is also my boss. It wasn't too long ago that I was Kyle's boss when we worked together at the University of Illinois. Funny how times have changed.

The reason that Coach is the subject of my blog today is that he thinks its funny that I have a blog. He even laughed at me. But, in all reality, Coach is a great guy. We became fast friends when I started with Campus Rec at Illinois, and that freindship quickly grew. I'll just put it this way. There aren't a lot of individuals I would move 2,000 miles away from home for. Good thing I love what I do.

So here's to you, Kyle Bent. Master of the dance moves.

No comments: