Having attended school at three different Universities, lived in four different states, and ten different cities in the last ten years, I feel that I might be qualified to talk about this subject just a little.
Danvilel Area Community College students are by far the worst drivers of any school I have ever been at. I get scared making the three minute drive across campus when the students are in class. And its even better when I have to do it in the Mini Bus. Let me give you some hints. Those red things that look kinda round-ish. Those are stop signs. That means stop. To stop is not make your car come to a stand still, look around, and then go. Not just keep going. Also, I hate to tell you this, but the parking lots are not Daytona International Speed Way. Slow down and look around. Finally, reverse lights DO NOT equal right of way. You hot me while you're backing up and that is on you.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment