There is a good chance that if you are reading this one of two things is true. You either know me, or you have figured out that I like baseball. It's true I do. But I promise that I am not one-dimensional, and am quite capable of carrying on educated conversations about movies, politics, and where belly button lint comes from. Just ask.
I never really understood what blogs were all about until the other day when I was wandering through downtown Spokane and had a thought, but realized I had no one to share it with. What was that thought? Well, here it goes:
I was headed to the downtown OZ Fitness gym to get my nightly workout on. This facility is located across from River Park Square, right above P.F. Chang's. (On a side note, who builds a gym over a P.F. Chang's?) As you might have guessed, this facility is located on the second floor. That means that you have three options to get there: a) The stairs b) The elevator c) The skybridge from River Park Sqaure.
What do most people choose? The elevator. People, you're going to work out. Use the stairs. You're going to go exercise. God forbid that you burn extra calories during the day. That would only enhance your results from your workouts. That makes zero sense. Kind of like going to McDonald's and getting a Number One Supersized, with a diet Coke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment