First thing in the am: Protein shake. I prefer a blend, like BSN's Sythna-6. Want to try Myofusion from Gaspari. Any whey shake will do.
Pre-Workout: Still love the N.O. Xplode from BSN. Haven't found a good creatine free pre-workout yet. If anyone has a solid recommendation. I am all ears. Have also tried White Flood (terrible), 1 M.R. (bad tasete) and Cellucor's C4 (wouldn't recommend it).
Intra-Workout - Have switched to Amino-X from BSN (see a trend?) and like what I am getting. One more bottle, then I will cycle off it. Maybe try Blox. I have also tried Scivations X-Tend (No complaints) and Rapid Drive from GNC (pricey, and not economical with how many scoops you need)
Post-Workout - Just finishing a tub of Optimum Nutrition's Whey Isolate. Great stuff. Excellent tasting. Great value. Will be trying ProSource's Nitro Whey Ultra Elite next. Would also recommend Dymatize's Whey Isolate. GNC's Amlified Whey is good. But stupid expensive.
Add some dextrose or a pixy stick or two after a workout. Helps with recovery and an energy boost.
Before Bed: Still casein protein. Currently using Complete Casein from Cytosport. Its good. Have also used Dymatie Casein, Want to try The Ultimate Casein next.
Mutlti-Vitamin - Vital Men's from ProSource. Also used the Sport Blend from GNC. Noticed a significant difference with these versus a generic multi. Want to try Super MegaMax from ProSource.
Shaker bottle - get a Spider bottle. Mixes better than anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment